Mon, 05 Oct|
LSE: Initiation and Intermediate Course
Basic and advanced sign language courses. Totally innovative and practical language learning methodology.
Horario y ubicación
05 Oct 2020, 08:00 – 22 Dec 2020, 14:00
Acerca del evento
Best Teacher, launches group classes according to the circumstances: sign language classes of different levels. Same quality and efficiency of the classes through specialized teachers.
1st Quarter: From October 5 to December 18, 2020
2nd Trimester: From January 11 to March 26, 2021
3rd Quarter: From April 5 to 25 of June
Maximum 7 students / class
Fee: €140 / quarter
Choose your level and preference group:
SIGN LANGUAGE INITIAL LEVEL I
· Approach sign language through a participatory and playful methodology.
· Increase tools and resources related to sign language for leisure and free time.
· Introduction to sign language, context...
· Know the fingerprint.
· Structure of simple sentences.
· Get started in communication through sign language.
· Learn about the deaf community.
· Sign language resources that can be used in practice.
Monday: 10:00-12:00 or 16:00-18:00
Thursday: 18:00 -20:00
SIGN LANGUAGE INITIAL LEVEL II
· Strengthen the foundations of sign language through a participatory methodology.
· Promote communication through sign language.
· Break communication barriers.
· Simple and compound sentences.
· Increase vocabulary.
· Strengthen the order of the sentences and their place.
Communication between two or more people.
· What does interpretation consist of?
Monday: 12:00-14:00 or 18:00-20:00
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL SIGN LANGUAGE
· Strengthen knowledge of sign language in a practical, participatory and playful way.
· Acquire fluent communication tools in sign language.
· Thematic and specific vocabulary.
· Fluid and participative communication.
· Interpretation of videos.
· Simulation of real situations.
· International sign language. What does it consist of?
Who teaches it?
Blanca Soriano, sign language communicator, educator and trainer of trainers. A lot of specific training in diversity (autism, mental health…) and gender.
Provides training related to the social field and diversity.
For Blanca, the most important thing in this life is to live it and what better than learning and sharing with people. What he considers most important in the formations is the richness of the group itself seasoned with knowledge and learning and the accompaniment from the natural and the human.