Thu, 05 Nov|
Akhenaten: the first monotheist in history.
Akhenaten, one of the most interesting characters in history who turned the history of Egypt. Do you want to know more about him?
Horario y ubicación
05 Nov 2020, 17:00 – 21:00
Acerca del evento
In the year 1352 BC, Akhenaten was born in Ancient Egypt (D.XVIII), one of the most interesting characters in history who dared to challenge the established order in Egypt. He broke with polytheism and imposed the unique cult of Aton, built a new capital dedicated to said deity and for a short period he managed to make his revolution bear fruit, until his son Tuntankhamun succeeded him and his figure was erased from the history of Ancient Egypt.
1. Egypt in the New Kingdom, Dynasty SXVIII
2. Akhenaten before the Atonian revolution.
3. The Atonian revolution and the founding of Akhetaton (Amarna).
4. Nefertiti: the royal wife.
5. The disappearance of the figure of Akhenaten and the end of monotheism.
Who teaches the workshop?
This workshop will be taught by Rocío Rivas Martínez, historian and passionate about ancient Egyptian civilizations with great knowledge of teaching and the innovative approach that must be brought to the classroom in the 21st century.
When and where will it take place?
It consists of 4 hours and is focused on lovers and passionate about the world and Egyptian culture. It is a totally practical workshop full of curiosities that you can hardly find in a book.
It will be taught on Thursday, November 5 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. through Online mode.
- The workshop is focused on lovers or fans of history, archaeology, Egyptian art or curious about their culture and the pharaohs that have existed throughout history.
- It is not required to attend with material
- At the end of the course, an accreditation of the completion of this Best Teacher course will be given.
Did you know that in June 2021 the largest museum on Egyptian art opens in Egypt? Maybe it's a good time to attend this course, discover many exciting things and travel to this extraordinary country and visit the museum to put everything learned into practice. Do not hesitate and sign up.
Limited places. Find out and reserve your place.