Training type: Face-to-face.
Duration: 8 hours
Aimed at: All audiences from 16 years.
Food Handler Card
Knowledge required by the authority to all workers in contact with food.
In an 8-hour course that aims to:
-How to properly handle food
- Show the minimum hygiene conditions.
- The cold and heat chain
- Waste management and treatment.
-Consumption of wrongly handled food
- Alteration and contamination of food
- Factors that favor bacterial growth
- Source of food contamination
- Illnesses transmitted through food
- Food preservation methods
- Hygiene as a preventive measure
- Cleaning and disinfection: concept and difference
- Materials in contact with food
- Pest control
- Information and food labeling
- Waste handling
- Responsibility and self-control
- Related legislation