Training type: Face-to-face.
Duration: 100 hours
Aimed at: People with a vocation for customer service
Event and Congress Organizer
Business tourism in Madrid is becoming a benchmark and more and more tourism companies demand qualified personnel. In this course, we intend to teach you everything about the organization of events and congresses and the knowledge brought from France, capital par excellence and reference for the organization of its events.
- Introduction to the events industry.
- Learn how to develop an event from start to finish
- Learn tools and essential entities of the sector.
- Qualities, problems and their resolution most common in the industry.
- Introduction and the events industry.
- The briefing.
- Inspection visits
- Security in events
- Onsite actions
- Post event
- Specific vocabulary in English at international conferences
- 3 outings to discover original event venues and gain experiences from their professionals.
Additional information about the Course
Requirements: No prior knowledge is necessary
After this course you will be ready to organize an event and save yourself many tricks as we will teach you to anticipate, how to save money and many other skills that no other site will teach you, since all the training is formed through years of experience. .
A diploma will be delivered with the total hours of lessons to open up job opportunities for you
Course taught by Silvia Vicente, director of Best Teacher and expert in service in the luxury sector and organization of events and congresses.