Thu, 12 Nov|
Tutankhamun: the cursed pharaoh.
Tutankhamun, one of the best known characters in the history of Egypt. But do you really know everything about him?
Horario y ubicación
12 Nov 2020, 17:00 – 21:00
Acerca del evento
On November 22, 1922, archaeologist Howard Carter found in the Valley of the Kings the only intact tomb found so far in Egypt. This tomb was the final resting place of an unknown pharaoh named Tutankhamun, however, after his discovery this pharaoh became well-known and a symbol of Egypt recognizable throughout the world.
1. The historical context of Tutankhamun.
2. Tutankhamun and his reign.
3. Howard Carter: the discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun.
4. The treasure of Tutankhamun.
5. The legacy of Tutankhamun.
Who teaches the workshop?
This workshop will be taught by Rocío Rivas Martínez, historian and passionate about ancient Egyptian civilizations with great knowledge of teaching and the innovative approach that must be brought to the classroom in the 21st century.
When and where will it take place?
It consists of 4 hours and is focused on lovers and passionate about the world and Egyptian culture. It is a totally practical workshop full of curiosities that you can hardly find in a book.
It will be taught on Thursday, November 12 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. through Online mode.
- The workshop is focused on lovers or fans of history, archaeology, Egyptian art or curious about their culture and the pharaohs that have existed throughout history.
- It is not required to attend with material
- At the end of the course, an accreditation of the completion of this Best Teacher course will be given.
Did you know that in June 2021 the largest museum on Egyptian art opens in Egypt? Maybe it's a good time to attend this course, discover many exciting things and travel to this extraordinary country and visit the museum to put everything learned into practice. Do not hesitate and sign up.
Limited places. Find out and reserve your place.