Thu, 26 Nov|
Introduction to museology
You will learn to analyze, understand and design a museum project.
Horario y ubicación
26 Nov 2020, 17:00 – 15 Dec 2020, 20:00
Acerca del evento
Through this course the student will obtain a general vision of the management of museums/exhibitions and will be able to analyze, understand and design a museographic project.
Introduction: history and museum concept.
1. Legislation and heritage/museum management body.
2. Documentation in the museum.
3. Conservation in the museum.
4. Types of museums and exhibitions.
5. Expository design.
6. Dissemination and dissemination.
Who teaches the workshop?
This workshop will be taught by Rocío Rivas Martínez, historian and passionate about ancient Egyptian civilizations with great knowledge of teaching and the innovative approach that must be brought to the classroom in the 21st century.
When and where will it take place?
It consists of 9pm and is focused on students or professionals related to culture, art or history. It will offer knowledge to develop very interesting projects in museums or exhibitions. It is a totally practical workshop so that once finished you will be able to realize your dream
It will be taught in several sessions of several days through Online modality:
November 26 and 27
December 3 and 4
December 10 and 11
From 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- for students or professionals related to culture, art or history who have the ambition to discover or develop very interesting projects in museums or exhibitions.
- It is not required to attend with material
- At the end of the course, an accreditation of the completion of this Best Teacher course will be given.
In times of crisis, it's time to recycle or die. Therefore, this course will provide you with knowledge to expand your professional opportunities. It is time to attend this course, discover many exciting things and train yourself to continue developing professionally. Do not hesitate and sign up.
Limited places. Find out and reserve your place.