Thu, 08 Oct|
Learning History: teaching while having fun
The objective is to teach history teachers techniques to make their subject more dynamic and more attractive. Online course.
Horario y ubicación
08 Oct 2020, 17:00 – 21:00
Acerca del evento
Currently, the teaching-learning of history is a great challenge and challenge because, traditionally, history has been seen as a monotonous, boring and, on many occasions, useless subject. However, this is not the case, history can become a very useful subject for the knowledge of our society and can be learned from motivation/dynamization. That is, teaching while having fun.
To do this, teachers today must face and overcome the challenges that history entails. Challenges, such as: evaluation, motivation, curriculum, methodology and dynamization.
In this way, the objective of this workshop is to analyze these challenges, propose and explain the lines of work that are being carried out to solve them and, finally, present a project as a possible solution to the challenge.
1. How attractive is the subject of history?
2. Analysis of the challenges: problems.
- The evaluation.
- The curriculum.
3. Dynamization and leadership.
- Techniques to present the story in a fun way
- Games and other resources to learn in a practical way
Who teaches the workshop?
This workshop will be taught by Rocío Rivas Martínez, historian and passionate about ancient Egyptian civilizations with great knowledge of teaching and the innovative approach that must be brought to the classroom in the 21st century.
When and where will it take place?
It consists of 4 hours and is focused on curious teachers who want to learn new techniques to make their classes more dynamic.
It will be taught on Thursday, October 8 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. through Online mode.
- The workshop is focused on active teachers, opposition or students of teaching or another career who want to dedicate themselves to teaching, specifically, the subject of history.
- It is not required to attend with material
- At the end of the course, an accreditation of the completion of this Best Teacher course will be given.
Don't hesitate anymore! To be a successful GREAT TEACHER it is necessary to have the techniques and tools and we have designed everything for it. Exclusive course taught by a great professional.
Limited places. Find out and reserve your place.